Money Donations

We need your support to continue to help homeless families help themselves.

The Greeley Transitional House is supported by a variety of public and private resources, but relies heavily on local individual and business donations. Over $50,000 must be raised annually from private donations in order to continue these vital services for our community.Also keep in mind that the Greeley Transitional House is a State Enterprise Zone Contribution project meaning that all donations of $100 and above are eligible to receive a 25% state income tax credit. Ask us for details!

Please consider donating to Greeley Transitional House today by sending your check made payable to GTH to: 1206 10th Street, Greeley, CO 80631.

Be sure to mention that you found us by visiting our Website!

We are located at

1206 10th Street
Greeley, CO 80631
(970) 352-3215

View Larger Map