top of page


In addition to providing temporary housing to families, Greeley Family House offers emergency assistance to families who are in jeopardy of losing their current housing. Any family, regardless of age, race, religion, sexual orientation, color or creed, who needs emergency rental assistance is eligible to apply.

You start the process with a call to United Way by dialing 211. United Way will refer you to the Greeley Family House. A case manager from the House will contact you and conduct a preliminary interview by phone. If you appear to qualify the case manager will schedule an in-person interview at the Greeley Family House at 1206 10th Street, Greeley Colorado 80631


Please come prepared with:

  • Proof that your family is still living in your house, condo, townhome or apartment

  • A copy of your Notice to Vacate your current home

  • A copy of your current signed rental agreement, which must show your rent falls within the Fair Market Rate for Weld County

  • Proof of your employment including your latest paystubs

  • A valid state-issued ID card and a Social Security card for each adult in your household

  • A Social Security card for each child in your family

A Program Case Manager will initially interview you via telephone to determine your eligibility. If you are accepted into the program, your Case Manager will assist you in preparing a self-sufficiency action plan.

If you or someone you know needs help
call the Greeley Family House at 970-352-3215
bottom of page